ICC MEN’S T20 WORLD CUP 2021
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important: The Ticket Terms and Conditions are subject to change by the ICC from time to time. Please check the most up to date version [here].
- All capitalised terms used in these Conditions shall have the following meanings:
“Ambush Marketing” means the unauthorised use of a Ticket as a prize or in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose and/or any other activity by a person not authorised by IBC which: (a) associates the person with the ICC and/or the Event; or (b) exploits the publicity or goodwill of the ICC and/or the Event; or (c) has the effect (in the reasonable opinion of IBC) of conferring the status of a Commercial Partner on a person who is not a Commercial Partner or otherwise diminishing the status of any Commercial Partner;
“Applicable Local Law” means the law (including consumer protection legislation) applying in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Oman;
“Authorised Agents” means the official corporate hospitality agents and official travel agents appointed by or on behalf of IBC and which are legally and contractually entitled to sell Tickets as part of hospitality and travel packages respectively;
“Authorised Person” means collectively all Event management (being anybody acting on behalf of IBC or the LOC) and all Venue management, and their respective staff, officials, representatives, officers and volunteers;
“Biosecurity Requirements” means the Covid-19 protocols and other public health conditions covering travel to and within the UAE and Oman, and requirements relating to admission to and presence within a Venue (including but not limited to recognised vaccination status and receipt of valid negative RT-PCR Covid-19 test result), as may be amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time (such requirements being updated as necessary and available on the Website);
“Commercial Partner” means any official sponsor, official supplier, broadcaster, licensee and/or any other party which has been granted a commercial association with the ICC, IBC and/or the Event from time to time;
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions, the Venue Regulations, the Ticket Conditions of Sale and the Ticket Refund Policy, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by reference, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by or on behalf of IBC or the LOC from time to time;
“Guest” means any named person for and on whose behalf the Ticket Purchaser bought a Ticket and who has obtained such Ticket from the Ticket Purchaser in accordance with the terms of these Conditions, and/or any other person using a Ticket with the prior express authorisation of IBC and/or the LOC;
“Event” means the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021, scheduled to be held in the United Arab Emirates and Oman between 17 October 2021 and 15 November 2021 (inclusive of the reserve day for the final Match);
“Host” means the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI);
“ICC” means the International Cricket Council Limited, the international governing body for the sport of cricket;
“IBC” means ICC Business Corporation FZ LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the ICC incorporated to exploit the commercial rights to ICC events, being a company incorporated under the regulations of the Dubai Development Authority with its registered address at Shared Desk 2-55, Second Floor, Building 2, Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates, and having its administrative office at Street 69, Dubai Sports City, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, PO Box 500070, Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
“LOC” means the entity appointed as the local organising committee for the Event by the Host;
“Match” means a Twenty20 International cricket match (or matches, where two such matches are played as part of a double-header in the same Venue on the same day) forming part of the Event, the particulars of which are indicated on the Ticket;
“Official Ticketing Agent” means PLP Events (a company incorporated in the United Arab Emirates, having its registered office at Office 413, Building 4, Emaar Business Park, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai), who have been appointed by the Host to operate and manage the ticketing process in relation to the Event, details of which are set out at www.t20worldcup.com/tickets/faq;
“Original Sale Price” means the specified price of each Ticket plus any handling fee (or part thereof) and other charges necessary to effect the sale or trade of that Ticket (including postage or courier charges);
“person” shall include natural and juristic persons;
“Prohibited Item” means any of the items listed as such in the applicable Venue Regulations and those items specified in paragraph 20 of these Conditions;
“Ticket” means a ticket giving right of entry to a Match at a particular Venue in accordance with the details indicated thereon;
“Ticket Holder” means any individual possessing, holding or using a Ticket, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser, Guest or any person to whom the Ticket was issued or transferred;
“Ticket Purchaser” means the individual with legal capacity who has purchased a Ticket or Tickets in accordance with these Conditions from any Official Ticketing Agent and/or from any Authorised Agent;
“Ticket Refund Policy” means the policy adopted by or on behalf of IBC for the refund of a Ticket as set out at www.t20worldcup.com/tickets/refund-policy;
“Venue” means any stadium or ground where a Match is scheduled to take place and to which a Ticket is required to gain access, including all entrance and exit gates as well as all other official installations and areas;
“Venue Regulations” means the security and public health protocols, and public order and safety conditions of admission to the Venue hosting the Match, including as the same may be amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time, copies of which are prominently displayed at the Venue; and
“Website” means the website located at www.t20worldcup.com and/or any other website(s), domain(s) or sub-domain(s) established by or on behalf of IBC for the Event.
- These Conditions govern all Tickets issued for the Event and the subsequent admission to the Venue to attend any Match. All Tickets are issued by or on behalf of IBC.
Venue Regulations and Biosecurity Requirements
- These Conditions incorporate the Venue Regulations and Biosecurity Requirements by reference. The Ticket Holder, in agreeing to these Conditions, also agrees to comply with and be bound by the applicable Venue Regulations and Biosecurity Requirements. If a Ticket Holder fails to comply with these provisions, they may be refused entry to or evicted from the Venue.
- In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between any term(s) of these Conditions and any term(s) of the Venue Regulations, the terms of these Conditions shall prevail.
Ticket Refund Policy
- These Conditions incorporate the Ticket Refund Policy. The Ticket Holder, in agreeing to these Conditions, also agrees to comply with and be bound by the Ticket Refund Policy. The Ticket Purchaser shall be deemed to have made any subsequent Ticket Holder expressly aware of the Ticket Refund Policy and is responsible for ensuring that any subsequent Ticket Holder complies fully with its terms.
Application of Conditions
- By their use or attempted use of a Ticket, each and every Ticket Holder shall be deemed to have been made aware of these Conditions and to have accepted and agreed to comply with and be bound by these Conditions. In addition, the Ticket Purchaser shall be deemed to have made any subsequent Ticket Holder expressly aware of these Conditions and is responsible for ensuring that any subsequent Ticket Holder complies fully with these Conditions.
- The Ticket Holder must read these Conditions carefully and may not purchase, hold, use or attempt to use a Ticket or enter or attempt to enter the Venue if they do not understand and agree to these Conditions. For the purposes of these Conditions, making use of or using a Ticket shall include, without limitation, accepting the Ticket from any person, possessing the Ticket, presenting the Ticket to any Authorised Person outside the Venue, presenting the Ticket for entry to the Venue and/or utilising the Ticket in conjunction with or as part of a travel package or hospitality package.
- In allowing the Ticket Holder entry to the Venue, IBC and the LOC each rely on the Ticket Holder’s acceptance of and agreement to these Conditions. The Ticket and entry to the Venue are issued strictly subject to these Conditions, no matter how the Ticket is purchased, obtained or used.
- Any Ticket offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of other than as permitted in these Conditions may be cancelled by IBC and/or the LOC without notice and any Ticket Holder seeking to use the Ticket may be refused admission to or evicted from the Venue by any Authorised Person without refund or compensation, and must deliver up any and all Tickets in their possession at the request of an Authorised Person. Further, IBC and/or the LOC may pursue any other legal remedies available to each of them in relation to the breach.
- Tickets are purchased in accordance with the Conditions of Sale set out by the Official Ticketing Agent. Except for the permitted transfer from the Ticket Purchaser to their Guest(s) as set out in paragraph 13 of these Conditions, Tickets may only be purchased through the Official Ticketing Agent or the Authorised Agents or through any other sale or transfer mechanism authorised in writing by or on behalf of IBC. Updated lists of the Authorised Agents can be found on the Website(s). No Ticket sold by any individual, organisation or other third party not named on such lists shall be valid.
- The sale or other issuance of any Ticket is final and non-refundable except as may be outlined in the Ticket Refund Policy or as required by Applicable Local Law. IBC and the LOC reserve the right not to replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged or forged, or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete.
- IBC and the LOC reserve the right to limit the number of tickets that may be purchased by any person, as may be set out in the Ticket Conditions of Sale. Limits may be set at the time of purchase and IBC and the LOC reserve the right to adjust any such limits from time to time in their sole discretion. Upon purchasing tickets, the Ticket Purchaser shall be deemed to have agreed to the relevant limitations at the time of purchase. IBC and/or the LOC further reserve the right to cancel all Tickets purchased through a Ticket Purchaser’s account without notice and without refund or any compensation if a Ticket Purchaser is found to have exceeded the ticket purchasing limit for the Match.
Restrictions on Transfers and Resale
- Tickets are non-transferable except as set out in these Conditions. A Ticket Purchaser may purchase Tickets only for their own personal use and/or that of their named Guest(s). Each Ticket Purchaser must retain at least one (1) Ticket for their own personal use and may only transfer any remaining Ticket(s) to their Guest(s) for their personal use (provided always that the Guest is a natural person who is known to the Ticket Purchaser personally and who did not become known to the Ticket Purchaser through the sale, transfer or disposal of the Ticket), for no greater than the Original Sale Price and not for commercial gain. Any such transfer by the Ticket Purchaser of a Ticket to a Guest must be made strictly subject to these Conditions (and the Guest’s acceptance thereof) which shall be binding upon the Guest in full as if the Guest was the Ticket Purchaser, save only that the Guest shall have no right to transfer the Ticket under this Condition.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 13 of these Conditions, it is an essential condition of the issue of each Ticket and the right of admission to the Venue that the Ticket must not be:
(a) offered publicly, whether for sale or as a gift or donation or any other means of transfer;
(b) offered or transferred, used or otherwise disposed of in the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating a third party’s business or otherwise for commercial gain;
(c) offered or transferred, used or otherwise disposed of:
(i) in relation to any promotional or commercial purpose (including in connection with or in association with any competition, advertising, promotion, auction or as a prize in any competition, lottery or sweepstake, whether for a business or a charity or otherwise); or
(ii) to enhance the demand for any other good(s) or service(s);
(d) offered or transferred or otherwise disposed of to any person who agrees to buy any good(s) or service(s) in return for the Ticket;
(e) offered or transferred, used or incorporated in connection with, in association with or otherwise as part of any flight or other mode of travel, accommodation, hospitality, meal, beverage, merchandise or any form of entertainment; and/or
(f) otherwise bundled with any other good(s) or service(s) (including as part of any hospitality or travel package),
in each case without the prior express written authorisation of IBC.
- Except for the permitted transfer from the Ticket Purchaser to their Guest(s) as set out in paragraph 13 of these Conditions, a Ticket Purchaser may not purchase any Ticket as agent for any other person and neither a Ticket Purchaser nor any Guest may sell, offer for sale, auction by any means (whether alone or with other items), re-sell or transfer a Ticket without the prior written approval of IBC. The benefit conferred by a Ticket is personal to the Ticket Purchaser or Guest and is not otherwise assignable or transferable, except as expressly permitted by these Conditions.
- If requested by or on behalf of IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person, the Ticket Purchaser must provide details (including the names) of their Guest(s) and IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person may require photographic proof of the identity of the Ticket Holder as a pre-condition to the exercise by the Ticket Holder of any rights accorded by the Ticket. The Ticket Holder must, upon request by or on behalf of IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person, give a full explanation as to how, from whom (including full contact details) and from where their Ticket(s) have been obtained and at what price. If a Ticket Holder fails to provide a satisfactory explanation, IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person may, in its absolute discretion in each case, cancel the Ticket(s) immediately and the Ticket Holder may be refused admission to and/or ejected from the Venue without refund or compensation.
Venue Entry & Requirements
- Admission to the Venue will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket displaying an unused QR code, either on a mobile device or as an undamaged print out. One Ticket shall be required for each person, except for children under two (2) years of age who do not occupy a seat of their own.
- A valid Ticket permits the Ticket Holder admission to the Venue and to view the Match to which it relates from the seat or area specified on the Ticket. IBC reserves the right at its reasonable discretion, and with reasonable notice where practicable, to make alterations to the time, date and/or venue of any Match and/or to substitute the seat or area indicated on the Ticket with another position. In the event of a material alteration, the Ticket Holder may be entitled to a refund to be determined in accordance with the Ticket Refund Policy. The Ticket Holder is not guaranteed an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of any Match from the position provided, nor is any representation or warranty given as to the quality, content or duration of any Match. IBC and the LOC do not guarantee protection from the elements or weather from any seat (including any area(s) allocated for general admission) within the Venue and the Ticket Holder acknowledges and accepts that they are required to take appropriate care for their sun protection and hydration.
- The Ticket will be valid until the Match has been completed or is reasonably deemed by IBC to have been completed. The Ticket may not be exchanged or used for any Match other than as indicated thereon. If any Match is cancelled or curtailed for any reason (including due to adverse weather conditions), there shall be no obligation on IBC to reschedule that Match or, except as otherwise expressly provided in the Ticket Refund Policy, to offer any refund or other compensation.
Prohibited and Restricted Behaviour and Items
- IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person may refuse admission to, or eject from, the Venue at any time without refund any Ticket Holder who, in the reasonable opinion of IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person (as applicable):
(a) does not produce a valid Ticket upon request;
(b) is in breach of any of these Conditions;
(c) has previously engaged in or is found to be engaged in behaviour which is detrimental to the integrity of cricket and/or which brings or has the potential to bring into disrepute the Event, the ICC and/or the sport of cricket;
(d) is the subject of a Venue and/or Event banning order and/or has been prohibited from entry to any other sporting event or venue worldwide;
(e) may unreasonably obstruct the viewing of other spectators;
(f) may be a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance or who may otherwise give rise to concerns in relation to the safety and security arrangements for the Match or who is behaving in any way that is or could reasonably be construed as provocative, discriminatory, offensive, indecent or threatening (whether to the life or safety of himself/herself or any other person(s)), including but not limited to:
(i) public nudity or indecency;
(ii) excessive noise or any interference with the conduct of the Match;
(iii) the wearing or other display of commercial, political or offensive signage or logos;
(iv) the throwing of any object that might injure or cause damage to people or property;
(v) the obstruction of any gangway, access-way, exit, entrance or staircase;
(vi) climbing roofs, walls, fences, stands, lighting masts or any other structures or constructions in the Venue or standing on seats;
(vii) defacing or obscuring any notice, advertisement, branding or signage;
(viii) smoking in any area where smoking is not permitted;
(ix) taking, distributing or circulating photographs and/or audio-visual material of other spectators without their consent in breach of Applicable Local Law;
(x) taking, distributing or circulating photographs and/or audio-visual material featuring alcohol or alcohol advertisements or signage in breach of Applicable Local Law; and/or
(xi) engaging in any conduct (whether through the use of language, gestures or otherwise) which is likely to offend, insult, humiliate, intimidate, threaten, disparage or vilify any reasonable person (including, without limitation, any player, umpire, referee, Authorised Person or other spectator) on the basis of their race, sex, gender, religion, culture, colour, descent, nationality or ethnic origin;
(g) fails to comply with instructions from any Authorised Person, police, steward or other security officer;
(h) is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, illicit drugs or any behaviour-modifying substance;
(i) is suspected of committing, or having committed, or being likely to commit, a criminal offence in or about the Venue;
(j) whilst within any Venue, enters any restricted access or prohibited area or other area where that person is not permitted, including but not limited to:
(i) the playing field, any dressing rooms, practice areas or other players’ or officials’ areas; and/or
(ii) any area for which accreditation is required or which is designated as an area to which members of the public are not entitled access;
(k) damages, interferes with or tampers with any property of any third party; and/or
(l) is in possession of any Prohibited Items, including:
(i) any article that is offensive, dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal or that may be used or that may be expected to be used as a weapon or a missile or that may compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of (or pose a hazard to) any person or security at the Venue (including, without limitation, knives, fireworks, firearms, explosives, flammable items, cigarette lighters, compressed gas containers, maces, flares, lasers, smoke bombs, illicit drugs (other than those prescribed by a registered medical practitioner) and/or flag sticks that are rigid or protrude more than a hand’s breadth below the flag);
(ii) alcohol (other than purchased or provided in the Venue pursuant to Applicable Local Law);
(iii) metal cans and glass bottles (other than purchased or provided in the Venue);
(iv) unless otherwise specified in the applicable Venue Regulations (and other than those purchased or provided in the Venue), any food or non-alcoholic drinks other than small amounts for personal consumption;
(v) animals (other than guide dogs / service animals);
(vi) banners, placards, leaflets, signs or other materials, items, objects or clothing displaying political, religious, offensive or race-related messages, slogans or images or promotional or commercial identification or messages in breach of paragraph 23 of these Conditions;
(vii) any commercial digital video camera equipment whatsoever (whether or not for personal use);
(viii) any camera or other type of photographic or recording device (of any nature whatsoever and whether capable of capturing still or moving pictures) other than for personal non-commercial use;
(ix) drones, unmanned aerial vehicles or operating equipment in respect of the same;
(ix) any other items listed as prohibited on the applicable Venue Regulations; and/or
(x) any other items that IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person determine may in their opinion be a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance or which may otherwise give rise to concerns in relation to the safety and security arrangements for the Match.
- No re-entry to the Venue shall be permitted for any Ticket Holder. IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person reserve the right at their sole discretion to refuse entry to any person who attempts to enter the Venue with a Ticket that is believed to have previously been used.
- The Ticket Holder shall not engage in any form of Ambush Marketing and shall not conduct any activity that conflicts with, infringes upon or impairs the rights of any Commercial Partner.
- The Ticket Holder shall not be entitled to conduct, carry out or cause to be conducted or carried out any promotions, advertising, marketing or other commercial activity in or around the Venue, unless the same has been expressly authorised in writing in advance by IBC (the Ticket Holder may be asked to deliver up a copy of any such authorisation upon entry to or at any time whilst within the Venue).
- Except in each case with the prior written approval of IBC, the Ticket Holder shall not whilst in or around any Venue:
(a) offer any good(s) or service(s) for sale, including (without limitation) newspapers, periodicals, drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes or other merchandise;
(b) take, distribute or circulate photographs and/or audio-visual material featuring alcohol or alcohol advertisements or signage in breach of Applicable Local Law; or
(b) distribute or give away or attempt to distribute or give away any free items or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material or other documents.
- The Ticket Holder may be searched (including a search of the Ticket Holder’s bags, clothes and other possessions) by or on behalf of IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person prior to entry into or at any time within the Venue for the purpose of monitoring and enforcing compliance with the Conditions (including locating and removing any Prohibited Items). Should the Ticket Holder refuse to be searched in accordance with this Condition, the Ticket Holder may be refused admission to and/or ejected from the Venue without refund or compensation. Prohibited Items may be removed, confiscated and/or destroyed at the discretion of IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person and without obligation to return such items to the Ticket Holder or to compensate the Ticket Holder in respect thereof. Police may be informed where searches reveal Prohibited Items the possession of which IBC, the LOC and/or any Authorised Person believe may constitute a criminal offence.
- No alcohol may be brought into or taken out of the Venue. The purchase, possession and consumption of alcohol is subject to the Venue Regulations and Applicable Local Law and is permitted only in the bars or other authorised areas in the Venue during hours determined by Authorised Persons, who may close or restrict entry into any such bars or authorised areas at any time.
- Should a Ticket Holder be refused entry to or ejected from the Venue pursuant to these Conditions, all further rights of entry or readmission to the Venue may be refused and IBC (or, at the direction of IBC, the LOC) shall be entitled, at its discretion, to cancel any other Tickets held by the Ticket Holder for the Match without obligation to compensate the Ticket Holder in respect thereof.
- No Ticket Holder shall be permitted to enter, attend or remain in attendance at any Venue where that person is banned by any competent authority and/or sports governing body from attending that Venue or a particular Match (or cricket matches or sports events more generally) and/or from receiving any Ticket (or tickets generally in respect of cricket matches or sports events).
- The Ticket Holder acknowledges that they are individually responsible for their own property brought to and into the Venue (including Prohibited Items) and that there is no storage available at the Venue for any such items.
- The Ticket Holder shall not, whilst in the Venue:
(a) conduct, carry out or cause to be conducted or carried out any form of betting or gambling whatsoever;
(b) use any electronic device to engage in any online betting activities in relation to the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of any Match, including but not limited to ball-by-ball spread betting and/or the use of betting exchanges;
(c) use any electronic device to relay information on the progress, conduct or any other aspect of any Match for betting activities, unlicensed commercial activities or any other purposes in contravention of these Conditions, unless authorised or permitted to do so by IBC; or
(d) offer to any third party any bribe or other reward to fix or to contrive in any way or otherwise improperly influence the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of any Match.
- If suspected by an Authorised Person of acting or assisting another person or persons acting in breach of paragraph 30 of these Conditions, the Ticket Holder is deemed to have unconditionally accepted and agreed that they will fully cooperate with any enquiries made by IBC, the LOC, any Authorised Person and/or any relevant police and crime prevention authorities (including by providing the Ticket Holder’s name and address, an explanation for the suspicious conduct, and being photographed and/or filmed by an Authorised Person), for the purposes of any criminal investigations or other legal proceedings and/or in connection with any investigation into a potential breach of these Conditions or the ICC Anti-Corruption Code.
Media & Recordings
- Photographs and/or any other recordings of sound made or images taken within the Venue may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only. The Ticket Holder shall not, except for personal, private non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only, and in any event not for commercial gain, make or use, broadcast, narrowcast, telecast, transmit, publish, disseminate, reproduce or circulate by any means (including, without limitation, utilising television, radio, satellite, the internet, any wireless service or any other current or future means of format or media), any broadcast, recording, audio, video, photograph, text, data, image, statistic, result, commentary, news report or any other information relating to the Match (in each case in whole or in part) or assist any other person(s) in the conduct of any of such activities.
- Each Ticket Holder attending the Match irrevocably and unconditionally:
(a) consents without compensation to the recording of their voice, image and likeness captured by any means (including, without limitation, audio, visual and audio-visual recordings by television cameras and photographers) whilst present at or about the Venue;
(b) agrees to the transmission and use in perpetuity by IBC, its Commercial Partners and any licensee or assignee of IBC of their voice, image and likeness captured whilst present at or about the Venue, free of charge, by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies to the fullest extent possible;
(c) acknowledges and agrees that IBC is the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of sound made or images taken within the Venue (including, without limitation, any such recordings made by the Ticket Holder in breach of paragraph 32 of these Conditions), including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings;
(d) hereby consents, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, to IBC using, disclosing, reproducing, transmitting, exhibiting, communicating, renting, adapting or publishing anywhere in the world any recordings of sound made or images taken within the Venue (including, without limitation, any such recordings made by the Ticket Holder):
(i) in whatever form IBC thinks fit (including the making of any distortions, additions or alterations to that work or subject matter or any adaptation thereof, or to any part of that work or subject matter or of any such adaptation); and
(ii) without making any identification of the Ticket Holder in relation thereto; and
(iii) hereby unconditionally and irrevocably assigns to IBC all rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in any recordings of sound made or images taken by the Ticket Holder within the Venue.
Waiver & Indemnity
- EACH TICKET HOLDER ADMITTED TO THE VENUE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEIR PRESENCE AND/OR MOVEMENT IN AND AROUND THE VENUE IS AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LOCAL LAW, NEITHER IBC NOR THE ICC NOR ANY OF THE OFFICIAL TICKETING AGENT NOR ANY OF THE AUTHORISED AGENTS NOR THE LOC NOR ANY AUTHORISED PERSONS ARE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE AND/OR HARM, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) BODILY OR MENTAL HARM, PERSONAL PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ANY LOSS, LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS OR OPPORTUNITY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, SPECIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER LOSS AND/OR HARM HOWSOEVER ARISING FROM THE MATCH (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT OR RELOCATION OF THE SAME IN EACH CASE) AND/OR OCCURRING DURING THEIR ATTENDANCE AT THE VENUE AND, WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, EACH TICKET HOLDER AGREES THAT NO CLAIM, COMPLAINT OR PROCEEDING WILL BE BROUGHT IN RELATION TO THE FOREGOING.
- EACH TICKET HOLDER SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD IBC, THE ICC, THE OFFICIAL TICKETING AGENTS, THE AUTHORISED AGENTS, THE LOC AND ALL AUTHORISED PERSONS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSS, DAMAGES AND LIABILITIES, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) BODILY OR MENTAL HARM, PERSONAL PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS OR OPPORTUNITY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, SPECIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER LOSS AND/OR HARM HOWSOEVER ARISING (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COSTS OF ENFORCEMENT OR ATTEMPTED ENFORCEMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS), SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY ANY OF THEM IN CONNECTION WITH, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING OUT OF, A BREACH BY THE TICKET HOLDER OF ANY OF THESE CONDITIONS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE BIOSECURITY REQUIREMENTS).
- These Conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between the English version of these Conditions and any translation of them into any other language, the English version of these Conditions will prevail.
- The Ticket Holder shall not use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on a Ticket.
- IBC reserves the right to make amendments to these Conditions from time to time at IBC’s sole discretion and without notice (including, without limitation, by amending or supplementing the Venue Regulations). A full copy of the latest version of the Conditions (as amended, if appropriate) will be available on the Website and, upon request, from IBC and/or the LOC.
- Each of the provisions set out in these Conditions shall be severally enforceable. Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision(s) of these Conditions may be declared void, ineffective or unenforceable in any respect by any competent court in any jurisdiction, the provision(s) in question (or part thereof, as the case may be) shall be severed to the extent necessary and the other provision(s) of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision(s) in question (as applicable) shall continue in full force and effect.
- No failure or delay by IBC (or by any third party which has rights under these Conditions pursuant to paragraph 42 hereof) to exercise any right (in whole or in part) under these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of that right, nor restrict any further exercise of that right. To the extent that IBC (or any third party which has rights under these Conditions pursuant to paragraph 42 hereof) is prevented or delayed by matters beyond its reasonable control from performing any of its obligation(s) under these Conditions, IBC (or such third party, as the case may be) shall be relieved of any liability to any Ticket Holder for failure to perform or for delay in performing any such obligation(s).
- Each of the following third parties shall have the right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce:
(a) in the case of the LOC, any paragraph of these Conditions in which the LOC is referred to (either explicitly or by implication);
(b) in the case of any Authorised Person, any paragraph of these Conditions which refers to an Authorised Person (either explicitly or by implication);
(c) in the case of the ICC, paragraphs 34, 35, 41, 42(c) and 43 of these Conditions;
(d) in the case of each of the Official Ticketing Agent, paragraphs 34, 35, 41, 42(d) and 43 of these Conditions;
(e) in the case of each of the Authorised Agents, paragraphs 34, 35, 41, 42(e) and 43 of these Conditions; and
(f) in the case of any Commercial Partner, paragraphs 33(b), 41, 42(f) and 43 of these Conditions.
43. Except to the extent required by Applicable Local Law, these Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Conditions (including, without limitation, any dispute or claim relating to non-contractual obligations) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute (including, without limitation, any non-contractual dispute or claim) arising from or in connection with these Conditions or a Ticket Holder’s attendance at a Match shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, IBC and the LOC reserve the right to pursue any legal proceedings in a competent court in the defendant’s domicile, which proceedings shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
© IBC 2021. All rights reserved.